Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Join now My Linkedin Group


Since you’re here why not learn a little more about the Group. Here’s what you can expect to see from us:

My name is Ram Singh Mehra. I’ve been a GUI & UI Designer for 3 years now. As a designer I’ve learnt a lot over the years, and feel ready to share some of my knowledge, as well as learning from my group visitors. I’ll be the guy posting tutorials, news, sharing & jobs here for the near future, and I’m really keen to get a good community of design-addicts going!

We will discuss on these points:
- Role of GUI (Graphical User Interface) Designer in projects
- Role of UI (User Interface) Designer in projects
- GUI Tutorials, Tips, Designing Standard
- UI Tutorials, Tips, Designing Standard
- GUI vs UI
- Web 1.0
- Web 2.0
- Web 3.0
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Flex
- Ideas Sharing in GUI & UI Designers
- Problem Sharing in GUI & UI Designers

Join Now: http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=2587917

No comments:

Post a Comment