Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Top 10 Sites on the web in India

Part of my job is to understand what is happening in the constantly changing world of the Internet. I spend more time online per week than most people spend working, sleeping, and having fun put together. And while this is NOT always a good thing, there are several reasons why I love the World Wide Web. Aside from constantly changing content, new ideas popping up faster than I could ever hope to find them, and the connection of people from different backgrounds, there are several websites that make me really happy.

First there are several sites I did not include in my top ten list, because they are such a part of the fabric of my existence, they hardly count. This would include Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Wikipedia.com, Google (and the 10,000 different variations on the Google theme), YouTube, and the 15 different news sites I like to peruse. The sites I chose for my Top Ten list are super extra special. They actually have an emotional hold on me for one reason or another. Some are guilty pleasures. Some just make me feel smart when I am around other technically savvy people. Others inspire me and shape my world view. Some you may know, others may be new, but these are the winners of 2009 for me.

According to Me, top 10 websites in india.

Rediff
rediff.com
Rediff.com: India's leading website for the latest news and videos in India including Political News, Bollywood News & Movies, Indian Cricket News & Scores ...

Just Dial
justdial.com
Justdial Indias No.1 local search engine provides comprehensive updated information on all B2B and B2C Products and Services. Services available in all ...

BigAdda
bigadda.com
BIGADDA.com - Indian Youth Networking Site which connects you with your friends. Share your videos, photos, build communities & express yourself through ...

ibibo
ibibo.com
ibibo is a place to connect with your friends, followers and contacts. Play social network games, Multiplayer Games with friends and participate in reality ...

Indiatimes
indiatimes.com
Indiatimes: India News, Business, Movies, Cricket, Shopping, more...
Portal site; includes news stories under subject headings, and links to other information sources.

Naukri
Naukri.com
Search Jobs in India - Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata. Find career openings in top companies. Post your resume and find your dream job Now!

Bollywood Hungama
Bollywoodhungama.com
Bollywood Hungama is a leading Bollywood entertainment website, Get latest bollywood news, Bollywood Films, Bollywood Hindi songs & movies ...

Tech2
tech2.in.com
Tech2.com is India's Top Technology reviews, news, downloads, and prices site with information on PCs & Laptops, Gaming, Mobile Phones, Cameras & Printers, ...

In
in.com
Get In and get Free 10 GB E Mail, Latest Breaking News, India Music & International Music, Videos, Games, Books ,Shopping, Entertainment & more.

Way2sms
Way2sms.com
Send Free SMS to india. Send Free SMS to any mobile. India's First web to mobile Free SMS site. Group SMS , Free SMS Chat, Free SMS to any network ...

No comments:

Post a Comment